18 July 2020
Eid and Qurbani.
Holy Quran says
“It is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah, but it is piety from you that reaches Him. Thus have We made them subject to you that you may magnify Allah for His Guidance to you. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad SAW) to the Muhsinoon (doers of good).
1) I am not a MUFTI , so i cannot post with FULL AUTHORITY on pandemic and sacrifice.
2) But then i am also not a Mufti in Kashmir who will first tell ‘Corona cannot stop us from going to mosques” but within 3 weeks after getting stick from government will suddenly say “Pray at home”.
3) Also not from religious scholars who will say learning ENGLISH is haraam at time of Sir Syed.
4) Also not a SHEIKHUL ISLAM who gave fatwa ” PRINTING PRESS IS HARAAM ” and then after 150, yes 150 years his children tell no printing press has got nothing to do with it being HARAAM.
5) So i can just say think carefully if you go to a place where sacrificial animals will be sold, there were will be thousands of people, SOPs and some people in Kashmir–are two poles apart. You might be lucky or young to survive but think of your parents children or others in society, they will die because of you.